Re: oil additives

To: <Daniel1312@aol.com>, <trunkie@hotmail.com>, <nory_midget@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: oil additives
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 17:04:32 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Healey's all run 20-50 Castrol in the summer and 10-40 in the winter...

the Race car gets Mobil 1....

 I don't put enough miles on the oil to justify Mobil one.. A. and B the
cars worked fine on Castrol for the last 20 years... and will be fine for
the next twenty... after that my kids can worry about the oil...

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100, Bugeye, Box sprites, Bonneville Camaro ( Land Speed
Racer)