Re: Looking for feedback

To: Bill Elliott <wcelliot@concentric.net>
Subject: Re: Looking for feedback
From: Kate & Gary Bales <kgb@clipper.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 1999 06:42:42 -0700
Cc: Peggy Bohler <pbohler@wenet.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hey - Triumphs aren't all that bad, and the people that own them are pretty neat
too, in most cases.  My old K9 used to go to the British field meets with me &
spend the day in the TR area - they fed him better than the MG owners.  He was a
card carrying member of the Portland Triumph Owners' Association.  I was invited
to their after event parties so the dog could get there. Is something wrong
here?

Kate