Re: Actually have Sprite question today (wasRe: slant six - was: oiladdi

To: "Kate & Gary Bales" <kgb@clipper.net>, <Ronsoave@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Actually have Sprite question today (wasRe: slant six - was: oiladditives
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 21:26:57 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Kinda have plans for a Party in Wendover Utah on the 15 of August...  which
is Like Right next door to Montana..... Keeping in Mind it is 2500 miles
from my home... so anything is right next door.... This is Speed week on
the Bonneville salt flats.. from 13- 21 August..

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100  /  Bugeye / Box Sprite / Bonneville Land Speed Racer
Camaro ( D Gas Altered )
> From: Kate & Gary Bales <kgb@clipper.net>
> To: Ronsoave@aol.com
> Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net