Re: PCV needed?

To: "Phil Vanner" <pvanner@pclink.com>, "'Andy Webster'" <trunkie@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: PCV needed?
From: "Guy" <Guy@weller-lakes.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 06:17:48 +0100
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Now that depends on where in the world you are.
My UK spec '71 has a cylindrical oil seperator on the timing gear cover
(front cover?) and then a simple pipe going to a "Y" shaped connector
feeding direct to the carb inlets.  No fancy valves, but then UK spridgets
didn't add all the extra gismos that went onto the fancy North American
exports ( three wipers indeed !!!)
Guy