Re: TR7 viewing and a thought for the day

To: <Gregory_Schulz@mil-elect-tool.com>, <suhs2@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: TR7 viewing and a thought for the day
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 10:10:46 -0500
Cc: <Ronsoave@aol.com>, <pbohler@wenet.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Just the thought a 7 isn't pretty... I remember checking one out for a
friend and the Car wasn't much at the time....can't imagine it growing up
much over the years.... I think I would rather have a BGT if I just had to
have a top....

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100, Bugeye, Box sprites, Bonneville Camaro ( Land Speed
Racer)