Re: WARNING - New Virus - geeezzzz

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: WARNING - New Virus - geeezzzz
From: Chris Kotting <ckotting@iwaynet.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 1999 08:03:45 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Frank (and all) -

If you caught any virus from the list, something went wrong.  The list
is supposed to be plaintext-only.

The other possibility is that someone replying to one of your posts and
sent a copy to you directly, in addition to replying through the
listserver.  The copy coming through the listserver would have the
binary attachment containing the virus stripped off, but the copy coming
directly to you would not.

There should be a way to set filters to protect from that.  If I come up
with something, I'll let you know.

Chris Kotting
ckotting@iwaynet.net