RE: Norcal British Meet

To: "BILL" <billh@aaai.com>, "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Norcal British Meet
From: Peggy Bohler <pbohler@wenet.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 1999 12:23:02 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Sorry we will be missing the Hayward gathering --
we will be driving the MG to Nevada for a short vacation.  <G>

When I was talking about my free TR7 it was amazing the number of listers
that were interested in Triumphs  -- only heard from one guy that was
vehemently against them -- some listers even own TR's or are looking at
buying one.  Very eclectic.
The Triumph site has a lot of good information on it - info that can be
used no matter what kind of car one is interested in - (like best way to
transport a car).

Happy Motoring,
Peggy
P.S. - Be sure to check your seat before getting into a car that has been
parked  with the top down -- thank goodness David "looked before he sat" in
the bird "deposit".  <G>