Re: Ulix (c'est moi)

To: "Ulix Goettsch" <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Subject: Re: Ulix (c'est moi)
From: "Larry Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 16:17:51 -0700
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Ulix

I believe that the Concorso Italiano is on Friday the 27th.

The prior weekend, 21-22 Aug has the Pre-Historic's at Laguna Seca (Free
entry) This is a sampler of the cars that will be at the Historic races the
next weekend.

Weekend of the 27th - 29th Aug also includes the following events.

Historic Races at Laguna Seca. Featured marquee is the Auto Union.

Rolling Concourse in Pacific Grove. Assembles in PG during the late
afternoon on the 27th and does an 18 mile tour along the coast of the
Monterey peninsula through PG, PB, Carmel, and Monterey. The is a BBQ dinner
afterward.

Concourse de' Elegance at Pebble Beach. Best day for this is Sunday the
29th.

Rick Cole Auction on Saturday night the 28th. I think this is at the Double
Tree Inn in downtown Monterey. Cars are usually on display outside at the
plaza.

Larry Miller
http://www.ado13.com
Everyone Has A Photographic Memory.  Some Just Don't Have Film.