Re: Why? Re: Roadster - a definition

To: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@workgroup.net>
Subject: Re: Why? Re: Roadster - a definition
From: derfman <derfman@eatel.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 1999 16:08:52 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
My '73 Midget top comes off.  I just undo a few bolts and screws.  So,
if I want to call it a roadster, I should install thumbscrews instead of
the bolts?????  Gimme a break!  Doesn't convertable mean you can convert
from coupe to roadster?  If not tell me what you convert to/from.

As far as car nationality:  One of the greatest sportscars ever made is
the Cobra.  English?  American?  Hybrid?  Who cares???  I also love
Panteras.  Italian style, American muscle,  how can you go wrong?

If anyone else is tired of these silly discussions and wants to help,
I'm looking for a Judson for an A series Midget.  Condition not
important. Help.  Please.