travelling in europe - info on MG´s/Midgets

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: travelling in europe - info on MG´s/Midgets
From: Mikkel Pedersbæk <mikkel@isa.dknet.dk>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 09:43:41 +0200
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello Listers,

If any of You are going to travel around Europe and want some MG related
information You should order the "The European Touring Handbook". I dont
know where to get it outside of the MG Car Club here in Denmark. Our
president is in charge of selling this book and he can probably tell You
where to get it in other countries. He can be reached at this email adress:
mailto:pec@dong.dk His name is Peter Clausen.
If You are not able to a hold of a copy, then send me an email, and I will
see what I can do.

Regards
Mikkel
Mikkel Pedersbæk                            email: mikkel@isa.dknet.dk