Shirt Production Run #2

Subject: Shirt Production Run #2
From: "Toby Atwater" <tob@taltec.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 01:06:56 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I will stop taking orders this Monday for more Spridget Polos & shirts...
unfortunately, there was almost no interest in all the rest of the stuff,
caps, stickers etc... so I've basically cancelled them...

Polos and Shirts seem to work well....
the site is at:

http://www.taltec.net/images/main.html

so far only 11 orders... (compared to the 100+ for the first run) however I
will still go ahead even with so little... but more would help a bit...
thanks...

Toby

BTW... the sprite is great... took my first night drive tonight... GREAT! my
land cruiser is getting jealous...