MGB GT

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB GT
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1999 11:36:05 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I was in Oak Ridge, TN yesterday for lunch at a local bagel shop and had
eaten -- was ready to leave and had just unsnapped the tonneau cover on my
Midget.  This man walks up and looks the Midget over and said, "'79 isn't
it?"  I said "Yeah, its a '79. Do you have a Midget or Sprite?"  He said
"Yes, I have a B--and by the way, I have a 1967 MGB GT parts car that I will
give you if you want it."   He told me where it was stored and told me to go
take a look at it.  If I wanted it I could have it for free.

I am going this afternoon, after I finish putting newspaper under my
tomatoes,  to eyeball this car.  Are there any parts that are interchangeable
between a Midget and a B?  I don't know where the heck I am gonna put the car
if I take it, but I am thinking I would be crazy to turn down a free car.
Maybe I could trade some parts with someone who has a B and some Midget
parts.  Of course, it could be a stripped piece of trash for all I know, that
I wouldnt want anyway.  But if it has an engine and tranny in it, it would be
worth free.

I will keep the list posted.

---David