US roadtrip - info needed

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: US roadtrip - info needed
From: Mikkel Pedersbęk <mikkel@isa.dknet.dk>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 23:47:01 +0200
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello Listers,

A friend of mine and I are planning a road trip around the USA and was
thinking about buying a car (LBC naturally) and travelling coast to coast
in it. We would be going from LA to NY or Miami depending on the plane
tickets.

At the moment we are not looking for advice on where to go and what to see,
but we have a few questions about all the things related to getting and
owning a car in the USA.

Can any of You help us with information on what we need to know regading
buying, paying and insuring (and selling) the car for the trip.

Any input on where to buy and what to get are very welcome too.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Mikkel (and Mark)
---