Re: Some Torque

To: pasgeirsson@juno.com
Subject: Re: Some Torque
From: Gregory_Schulz@mil-elect-tool.com
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 13:26:41 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

Paul-
Some of my 948's cylinder head studs have the drill point.
I don't have any plain studs, or studs marked 22. But several
studs have a 'Y' stamped on the top. I've been torquing the Y
studs the same as the drill points (while telling myself this was
probably a safe thing to do). But I've been scratchin' my head
wondering what the Y is all about... ever here of those before?
I don't recall seeing anything in print about them. Thanks...

-GS-
58 Bugeye

Paul A Asgeirsson <pasgeirsson@juno.com> on 06/16/99 12:43:07 PM

Please respond to Paul A Asgeirsson <pasgeirsson@juno.com>