Re: Datsun 210 on ebay, Morro Bay, Calif. Area

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Datsun 210 on ebay, Morro Bay, Calif. Area
From: Mark Snowdon <racer45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 22:45:46 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
LBCarNut@aol.com wrote:

> Anyone in the Morro Bay Calif. Area looking for a datsun 210, The ad does not
> state whether it is a 5-speed or not.
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewItem&item=1172277
> 95
> 1981 Datson car (NO RESERVE) (Item #117227795)
>
> Starts at $120.00
> Bid increment $2.50
> Minimum bid $120.00

The yard where I work bought 93 cars today at the abandon car auction,
among them is four 80-81 Datsun 210's. I had them put them all side by
side, so if there is anyone in the Winston Salem area looking for a 5
speed, let me know.

BTW hooking up spare computer at work for internet access, if you have
parts related interchange questions for any type of automobile, fee free
to email me at the this same address.

Mark Snowdon
Greensboro NC