Ralley

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ralley
From: "Larry & Sandi Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 14:45:51 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
My local club (PBSCC) has a 200 mile T&D ralley Sunday. What do you think my
chances are of winning without a working speedometer? My brand new speedo
lasted exactly 10 miles..

Anyone in the area interested in entering the ralley, let me know.

The circuit goes back roads from Salinas, south to Hunter Liggett, across
the mountains on Nacimento Road to highway 1 about 30 miles South of Big
Sur, then up the coast to Monterey. Should be fun.

I should drive the 911 but the weather is going to be too nice to pass up a
200 mile run in the Bugeye. I hate winning anyway....

Larry Miller