Re: 74 Rubber Bumper:Fact or Fix-up

To: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Subject: Re: 74 Rubber Bumper:Fact or Fix-up
From: toyman@htcomp.net
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 99 15:59:21 +0000
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
>The fender holes have the outboard holes for the screws to hold in the signal
light.the surround has been chopped to accomodate the rubber bumper,and the
mounting peices are definetly rigged.I've seen alot of rigging done to these
cars but this look like it was done well IMHO I just was wondering if it could
have been factory rigged??Did the European versions ever get those ugly rubber
bumpers?I mean"ugly"in the nicest possible way :-) Brad

 Interesting.  If I remember correctly, the 1500s have a hole in teh front