Crack goes the Carb body

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Crack goes the Carb body
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 21:51:59 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Parts hounds

While doing a choke swap on my Weber side draft, I managed to crack
(break in two) the carb body. I still don't know exactly how this
happened but when I went to see just why it would not start I saw the
large crack.
Appearently I bolted it back on out of whack and it cracked.
Does anybody have a dead 45 DCOE Weber hanging around?
I have all the internals but trying to put them in a 2 piece body isn't
going to cut it.
I may try JB Weld to smutsh it back together for now.
If you have one and it's been in that milk crate for ions, please email
me with particulars, especially price.

Thanks
--
Frank Clarici