'65 Midget in paper

Subject: '65 Midget in paper
From: CMLove <cmlove@hiwaay.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 10:14:40 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
--------------FDDA972BABFBC8BDA56F8AD7

Hello all;

Another '65 Midget in the paper here in Huntsville, Alabama.  If anyone is
interested I will be glad to forward details.  I don't have the paper in front
of me (I am at work!).  However, there is a parts car to go with it and I
believe the asking price is $1500.00.

I don't have the money to buy and repair.  If I buy, I would part it all out.
Anyone interested?  Anyone want parts?

Monty Love
'74 Midget
'72 Parts car

--------------FDDA972BABFBC8BDA56F8AD7
 name="cmlove.vcf"

begin:vcard
n:Love;Monty
tel;fax:256-883-9201
tel;home:256-882-1543
tel;work:256-955-9813
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.cmlove.com/lovehome/index.htm
org:COLSA Corporation
adr:;;8103 Hogan Drive;Huntsville;Alabama;35802;
version:2.1
email;internet:cmlove@hiwaay.net
title:Senior Information Analyst
note;quoted-printable:Work like you don't need the money.=0D=0A Love like
you've never been hurt.=0D=0A Dance like nobody's watching.=0D=0A
fn:Monty Love
end:vcard

--------------FDDA972BABFBC8BDA56F8AD7--