Re: Help me understand 2 - and the winner is !!!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Help me understand 2 - and the winner is !!!
From: CMLove <cmlove@hiwaay.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 15:06:40 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
--------------0383C5441BFE3AA4AC29515C

Don;t forget 4WS = 4 Wheel Steering.....

Mikkel Pedersbęk wrote:

> Hello listers,
>
> Thanks for all the input.
>
> Here is the complete list of abbreviations compiled from Your answers:
>
> AC  Air conditioning
> PS  Power steering
> PB  Power brakes
> PW  Power windows
> PDL Power door locks
> CC  Cruise Control
> At  Automatic Transmission
> 4wd Four wheel drive
> Fwd Front wheel drive
> Ps  power seats
> TW  Tilt Wheel
> SR  Sun Roof
> PM  Power Mirrors
> PS  Power Seat
>
> And the winner is:
>
> All of You for giving Your positive feedback to help a stranger understand
> our world a little better
>
> The Prize:
>
> Extra points on Your Good Karma. This can be claimed next time Your LBC
> troubles You. Just think of this good deed and You will have extra power to
> strighten out You LBC.
>
> Thanks again.
>
> Regards
> Mikkel
>
> ps. It was compiled from several auto ads, not a Spridget.

--------------0383C5441BFE3AA4AC29515C
 name="cmlove.vcf"

begin:vcard
n:Love;Monty
tel;fax:256-883-9201
tel;home:256-882-1543
tel;work:256-955-9813
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.cmlove.com/lovehome/index.htm
org:COLSA Corporation
adr:;;8103 Hogan Drive;Huntsville;Alabama;35802;
version:2.1
email;internet:cmlove@hiwaay.net
title:Senior Information Analyst
note;quoted-printable:Work like you don't need the money.=0D=0A Love like
you've never been hurt.=0D=0A Dance like nobody's watching.=0D=0A
fn:Monty Love
end:vcard

--------------0383C5441BFE3AA4AC29515C--