RE: uh oh...

To: "'Elliott, Patrick'" <patrick.elliott@attws.com>, "'DRDohm@aol.com'" <DRDohm@aol.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: uh oh...
From: "Elliott, Patrick" <patrick.elliott@attws.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 22:20:13 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Along this thread .(S.B.H.T.T.)  On one my trips to Seattle, I stopped by
the Boeing surplus store. They have a lot of really neat stuff.  One of the
many neat things I picked up is a couple of very little stiff wire brushes
with guide pins for your drill. They were originaly used to clean up rivet
holes.  The ones I got very in size (diameter) between a Half dollar and
smaller then a dime.   Stick the guide pin into your bolt hole, run the
drill and your left with a perfectly round , very clean surface to ground
to.   Put on a little no-ox grease ad you'll never have a ground problem
again.  I'll have to post a picture.
 I've seen these advertised from airplane mechanic tool suppliers.
 Ulix and any others in Seattle, The surplus place is located in Renton.