Re: Fw: bentley

To: Robert Duquette <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: Fw: bentley
From: HFC <froggi@cdsnet.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 22:52:09 -0700
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Robert,
I have two Bentley manuals.  One with a copyright of 1967, no ISBN # but with
a Library of Congress Catalog Card Number 67-28432. Titled "The Complete
Official Sprite/Midget Comprising the offical driver's handbook, workshop
manual & special tuning manual."

The other "The Complete Official 1275 cc Sprite/Midget 1967-1974 Comprising
the offical driver's handbook, workshop manual & emission control supplement"
copyrighted 1975; ISBN 0-8376-0127-4, Library of Congress # 75-37232.

How many other Robert Bentley manuals are out there?

WFO Herb