Re: Apology to fellow list members.

To: SirIanOfCa@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Apology to fellow list members.
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 12:29:31 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 6/27/99 7:53:29 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
SirIanOfCa@aol.com writes:

>  I must take this opportunity to apologise to those people who have
> inquired
>  about parts.I have been lax on the situation as I was away for a while.I
> work
>  for a contractor who in turn works for the military and when they need
>  something its all go go go till they get it done.I have been overseas the
>  last few weeks and unable to deal with anything.However if you have any
> wants
>  I am available now  as I have taken a leave of absence from  work for 2
>  months to have some down time and to work on  my 2 ongoing projects.
>
>  Once again sorry for not getting back to you all sooner.   Ian

Only one question Ian...WHERE DO YOU WORK AND HOW DO I GET ON?

Like Ed, I've never been able to afford a month long vacation, let alone a
two month leave of abscence. !!!!!
Heck, it's tough to get most employers to allow more than a week at a time of
earned vacation these days.  With everyone doing less with more, there just
isn't anyone else to do our jobs at work.

Robert Houston
Jealous in NM