Need Bonnet Release

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Need Bonnet Release
From: Avi Flax <avi@pccdesign.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 13:21:57 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
So I have just one last question. Now that the car is running again and I know
how to get the bonnet open, etc, we need to replace the bonnet release lever.
Can anyone recommend a place we can get one from? A catalog, or somesuch? Phone
numbers and/or URLs would be helpful. Also, how difficult will it be to
install? Should we have a mechanic do it? To give you an idea of our current
mechanical ability, we are about to undertake changing the suspension in my
Trans Am for the first time, and we THINK we know how to do it.... wish us luck.

Oh btw the car is a 79 Midget.

Thanks,
Avi
--