Re: LBC question (no one unsubscribe, please)

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
From: HFC <froggi@cdsnet.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 00:14:23 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Ron,
Front sway bar and competition springs work great.  I'm running a 7/8"
bar, solid mount and 520 springs (which lowered the front of the car 1
1/2").  We also lowered the read of the car nearly 2".  My Son lost a
911 on a curvy back road last weekend; bet he feels foolish.
WFO Herb
Keep the sticky side down!