Re: Pigs? Or is it trolls?/bugeye ride

To: "Todd Milliken" <turbotodd@cyberstation.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Pigs? Or is it trolls?/bugeye ride
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 07:47:08 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Pigs and Trolls and a ride in a bugeye... Stolen to boot.... yeah now that
is a subject line....

I stole Miss Kathy's bugeye yesterday as my New Truck was getting
serviced....

How can any of you take this seriously.... Hell I can't quit smiling when I
drive one of these silly little cars.... Folks look at me like I have lost
my mind....(and they don't even know about the Bville car....)

if we all had the same opinion one of us wouldn't be necessary.... Hell
lets live and let delete...

and Miss Kathy found out bout the bugeye by the way.... took the damn keys
and hide them she did... now what is a fella to do....

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100  /  Bugeye / Box Sprite / Bonneville Land Speed Racer
Camaro ( D Gas Altered )