Arkley SS

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Arkley SS
From: Richard Shipman <mbelect@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 09:54:03 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Greetings fellow listers!

I have seen several Arkley SS conversions on web-sites & in magazines...

Has anyone seen one in person or know anything about these kits?

Are they fiberglass, steel or carbon-fiber :-)

I noticed an ad in the back of the latest Birtish Car magazine for a dealer
in California...

Since I'm right in the middle of a '74 Midget restoration and haven't yet
started the bodywork, this is a good time for me to think about this as an
option. Any words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Richard
'74 Midget (maybe Arkley??)
'68 MGBGT