Re: You must be joking, was...the last straw.

To: pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com, speckman@coredcs.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: You must be joking, was...the last straw.
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 14:23:02 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 6/30/99 4:02:40 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com writes:

<< At 6:07 PM -0400 6/29/99, RBHouston@aol.com wrote:

 >AWWW, if it wasn't Frank, Ed, or Mike, who cares?

 Nice to know the rest of us count too. Maybe we should request re-naming
 the list to "Frank_Ed_Mike@autox.team.net

 I didn't realize this list was the exclusive domain of the three of fellows
 you mention and you. You obviously don't really think this is a public
 forum for the open exchange of information, unless it comes from those
 you've designated and "appointed" is the informed. Maybe you haven't
 noticed, but there are others who've contributed plenty, and aren't hanging
 around for the exclusive wisdom of who you consider the "three wise men"

 There are a lot of very decent guys/gals on this list who extend themselves
 both on this list and "offline" and most of them don't waste their time
 with all the diversions, remaining silent and spending lots of time with
 that delete key (125 in 2 days). If it wasn't for them, I wouldn't stick
 around either... Yeah, spare me, I know, "who cares".

 I can only hope you were joking because if you weren't, this is the most
 arrogant attitude I've ever encountered on a mail list. I wouldn't be
 surprised if several others dropped off the list after reading your remark
 as well... but then you'd have the exclusive club you seem to desire. Ever
 read "Lord of the Flies"?

 I know it's too much to hope this won't start another diversion, but your
 comment is is overboard, inconsiderate and undeserved... so flame away.

 If everyone enjoyed the the endless diversion and nonsense, you wouldn't
 find yourself spending so much bandwidth defending it. For those of you who
 agree with me, now's the time to speak up.

 Gerard

Gerard...down, easy big fella...since you like reading so much, I suggest the
dictionary...start with the word "irony" (did I spell that right?)

Robert Houston
Willing to discuss anything for a laugh......