Carpets

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Carpets
From: "Larry Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 13:25:13 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I gave up on finding a carpet kit that I liked and took the Bugeye down to a
local auto upholstery shop and had it done in their best quality carpet,
black with red edging to match the seats. It cost me $300 complete with
padding. That was not much more than the so called Deluxe kits from the
normal suppliers and I didn't have to install it.

It looks fantastic!

Wish I had checked before I spent all that time ordering and returning
carpet kits.

Also having a toneau cover made custom fit for the seats and roll bar.

Just had to share.

Larry Miller
http://www.ado13.com
"BACK UP MY HARD DRIVE?  HOW DO I PUT IT IN REVERSE?"