Mid-Ohio

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mid-Ohio
From: "Jay Bourgraf" <jaybird@isoc.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 18:48:53 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Listers,
    I went to Mid-Ohio for the Vintage Grand-prix on Sunday. I sported
my
shirt, but didn't run into any Spridgeteers. The car "show in the
infield
had all Midgets and no Sprites. Matter of fact only one AH could be
seen.
Hats off to Jim Roberts. His Sprite smoked all competition in his
class. (No
offense to anyone now!) From the way his car was running, He may have
been
better matched in the Big Bore Trans Am class with the Bosses and
Camaros.
All in all it was a good day. There were a couple of rain showers for
2-3
mins at a time, but the track dried up quickly. The day ended with
about 60
Jags, Boss Mustangs, Vettes, Camaros, GT350's, Cobras and the lot
hammering
it out for an impressive few laps. Made my day.

Jay Bourgraf
65' Sprite MKIII