Re: Ground Clearance

To: "Doug Ingram" <dougi@home.com>, "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ground Clearance
From: "Larry & Sandi Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 19:07:07 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Well, based on the answsers that I have so far, Ulix I will have you know
that I am right in the ballpark. It must be the short tires!!!! The tires
are 175/60 and are pretty short although the height is about the same as the
155/80.

Right side front-7"
Right side rear-7 3/4"

Left side is like Doug's except that its 1/2" lower than the right. No
comment from Patrick is required :-)

I can drop it 1/2" with no problem, probably more in the back.

Larry Miller