Re: That damn oil spot!

To: "Bruce Woodward" <brucewoodward@kconline.com>
Subject: Re: That damn oil spot!
From: "Wiedemeyer" <boxweed@thebest.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 22:18:09 -0400
Cc: "spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

>Have you ever put a T-bone steak into a tupperware container filled with
>coca cola?  after a week, only the bone is left.
>
>bruce@woodward-realty.com

So, I guess the moral of this story is:  "Don't store your steaks in
Tupperware!"  Right?

That reminds me of a story:  A lady at a temperance meeting was attempting
to convince a group of alcoholics how bad alcohol is, so she took a live
worm and dropped it into a bottle of whiskey.  The worm immediately died and
sank to the bottom of the bottle.  She asked the group what they learned
from this little exhibition.  A guy in the back of the room raises his hand
and replies,  "I learned that if you drink alcohol, you won't have worms."

Bob