Re[2]: Was "diversion okay: just mention it" Now (NTC)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re[2]: Was "diversion okay: just mention it" Now (NTC)
From: Mark Vanderlinden <mavanderlinden@dttus.com>
Date: 01 Jul 1999 16:04:26 -0500
Alternate-recipient: Allowed
Conversion: Allowed
Disclose-recipients: Prohibited
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
X400-content-type: P2-1988 ( 22 )
X400-mts-identifier: [/c=US/admd=TeleMail/prmd=Deloitte/; 071DA377BD7DA0A6-MTAUSCNT1DT]
X400-originator: mavanderlinden@deloitte.com
X400-received: by ans2-pub.dttus.com (Internal Mail Agent-2); Thu, 1 Jul 1999 16:06:23 -0500
X400-received: by ans2-pub.dttus.com (Internal Mail Agent-1); Thu, 1 Jul 1999 16:06:23 -0500
X400-recipients: non-disclosure;
     I think it is a great idea to use ntc for these emails. It would be a
     shame for people to drop off the list just because the mailbox reading
     becomes to much. I mean, every 2 cts. of input becomes a dollar in the
     end and can save someone else a lot of dollars too.

     I hope "the list" pickes up your suggestion and starts using the ntc
     and no lbc posts.

     We are than probably gonna miss the male bantering that takes place
     after someone announces to drop off. Where I understand that male
     bantering is a male bonding ritual (yes just been to one of those
     compulsary trainings at work), the best bonding we have is that we all
     love our little oil dripping, noise making, spare time consuming, four
     wheelers.

     Gee, that almost sounds like an Jerry Springer show closing!!

     Well anyway, it's now up to the list members.

     Regards,

     mark
     69 Sprite (with braking problem)