'79 Midget FS

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: '79 Midget FS
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 19:10:11 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
A fellow lister is having trouble getting his posts to
go thru, and asked me to post this for him.  I don't
know this car at all, yada, yada, yada.  I will check
it out if anyone is interested, and it will be a
looong investigation if it is this weekend, as my
in-laws are coming in to town.  You know, the ones who
saw the Bugeye for the 1st time and said "Oh! It's so
ugly!".

Please contact Dave, not me.  Thanks

> Fellow Spridget owners.
>   We are selling our 79 Midget (cute little money
pit). Lots of new stuff,
> tires with less than a 500 miles, you know about new
parts, your Midget
> owners. This  is not a parts car nor is it a show
car, just a cute
everyday
> go to the store and get complements type car. Dark
blue in color and yes
it
> marks it's territory every time it stops.
> If you or anyone you know is interested please
contact me off line, thank
> you.
>
> 79 Midget
David Nesseth
> 71,000 miles
Rockford Ill. 61109
> Dark blue                                        PH.
815-874-3452
davenesseth@innocent.com