Re: LBC question (no one unsubscribe, please)

To: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>, <Lancer7676@aol.com>, <spritenut@Exit109.com>, <soavero@yahoo.com>
From: "Larry & Sandi Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1999 09:25:13 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
If I remember correctly there is a locating peg on the bottom leaf that fits
in a hole in the spring mount. This keeps the spring located correctly fore
and aft. If you put a wedge under the lower leaf the peg will no longer go
in the hole.

What stops the spring from being able to move back and forth? Just the
torque of the bolts?

Discerning minds want to know (Thinking about doing it).

Larry Miller