Re: Painting Rostyles

To: "John C. Gottstein" <gottstein@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Painting Rostyles
From: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@workgroup.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 1999 13:19:50 -0400
Cc: Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
When I painted the only set I've ever painted (10 years ago, actually using
masking tape!) I just used spray paint from Pep Boys.  It looked great for the
rest of the year I owned the car.  :-)  Don't remember the brand, but since I
was just 16 then, it wasn't expensive, I can tell you that much.

adrian

"John C. Gottstein" wrote:

> Sorry to ask this age old question again, but...
>
> Does anyone know what paint I should use for the black and silver rostyle
> rims?  Carl Elliott let me know the colors available from Eastwood's, but
> also said that they were relatively expensive.  Were there Rustoleum colors
> that someone mentioned?
>
> Thanks a lot,
>              John
>
> 75 Midget