Re: Smiths tach numbers - PLD

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Smiths tach numbers - PLD
From: "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 20:47:08 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Doug said:
>Does anyone have information to help me sort this out?

Not me!  But the car that I have, came to me last year with an 00A in it
that did not / does not work.  It has the 'pos' scratched out.

I believe I've told the story before about my neighbour down the block, who
saw me working on the money pit and asked about it and when he found out
that the tach didn't work, disappeared and reappeared with a 00B.  I was
happy to read (Horler) that 00B is supposed to be correct for my car.  After
finally switching the 'white' wire around it sort of, almost kindof works.
Sometimes better than others, but more frequently.