Re: $3000 Midgets and me

To: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@workgroup.net>, "Trevor Boicey" <tboicey@brit.ca>
Subject: Re: $3000 Midgets and me
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 16:25:44 -0500
Cc: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I once saw a Box sprite for sale for $10,000 I believe was the asking
price.... and it was nice... concours car (gold level)  owned by a guy out
of St Louis as I recall....

in my honest opinion it was a great buy on a sports car.... in todays
market what else could you buy drive and enjoy as much for ten grand.......
and even show if you had a mind to....

Keith Turk