Re: NO LBC - Looking for Postal employee

To: mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: NO LBC - Looking for Postal employee
From: Nory P <nory_midget@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 08:59:39 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

>Sorry to bomb the list with this, but
>I'm desperate. Are there any employees >of the US
Postal Service out there?
>If so, please email me privately at
>Nory@webtv.net  -I need a small favor.

Okay, I wasn't going to do this, but since I've had
numerous people ask me if I want to buy an assault
weapon, if I want weapons training, and who I want
assassinated.... AND, since I still haven't heard from
anybody who works for the Postal Service, I will
satisfy everyone's curiousity and put a plea out to
the list at the same time----

The Post Office has been using, for the "Celebrate the
Century" stamp series, a large cardboard display
advertising the 1940's decade stamp that depicts
"Rosie the Riveter" (if you're too young to know who
that is.... study your history book).  I want this
display!  (Yes, I collect things besides Spridgets)
My local Post Office has 30 other people who also want
this display, so it doesn't look like I'm going to get
one locally.  SO...  if it's not too much trouble, if
any of you happen to be around your local post office,
would you mind asking if they'd give you the display
(and I'll pay you to ship it to me)?  I'd really
appreciate it.

Now, listers, please stop asking if I want to buy an
Uzi.
===

***The above address is for list purposes only.  Please send private e-mail, as
before, to Nory@webtv.net
-----NORY
Don't assume that because you have found one problem, you have found the ONLY
problem.