Re: 210 Clutch

To: millerls@ado13.com
Subject: Re: 210 Clutch
From: Paul A Asgeirsson <pasgeirsson@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 01:26:17 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Larry,

The 78 Datsun B210 1400cc engine has 80 hp standard.  HP went down as
engine size and years went up.  Smog stuff and combustion chamber
redesign in the 1500 brought cleaner weaker engines  In recent years,
Datsun has been simplifying the stock parts for the A series Datsun
engines.  As a result, the standard clutches you now get are what will
easily hold the strongest A engine.  I'm sure it will hold your 100 hp
easily.  I have a customer with a 1380 140 hp with a 5 speed  and the
stock Datsun A  clutch and it works great.

Paul
PAsgeirsson@juno.com