Re: WTD - MG

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: WTD - MG
From: Metallian6@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 00:00:40 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
The only thing that comes to mind to say is "Oooohhhh my god." If someone can
find a Sprite or Midget in in really good shape for that price let me know.
For $1200.00 he may very well get a Midget in "running" condition but I would
expect alot of other work. Like minor engine work, some body work, rusted
floor boards, a few holes in the sheet metal......well you get the idea.

<<   ------------WANTED----------------- I am interested in an MG Midget, MGB,
 or MGA in RUNNING, road worthy condition in central NY, or outlying area's
 if it's a real good deal... I will pay up to $1000, maybe $1200 depending on
 the condition of the car. I don't car about the year as long as it's pre
 1973. The mileage, # of cylanders and color don't matter either, as long as
 it's in reasonably good shape... i'm looking for any replies. Thank you
 -eric please email me at gostee@hotmail.com if you have any such car

Jamie
1962 AH Sprite (Restoration in progress)