Ginetta update

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Ginetta update
From: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 15:07:33 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Friends,

For anyone who is interested, there are some new progress photos of the
Chuck's Ginetta. The body is now back from the body shop and we are now
waiting for the engine to return from it's complete rebuild.

One of only two Ginetta's I know of in the US, this will be a unique and
extraordinary car when finished. Lighter and not much larger than a Sprite,
it sports a Rover V8 among it's many custom design features. Should be a
rocket sled!

http://www.gerardsgarage.com

Go to "Friends cars" in the British cars section.

Please send any problem reports to pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com

Thanks,

Gerard

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux