Re: For sale. '66

To: "George Procyshyn" <geopro@cyberdrive.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: For sale. '66
From: Jeff Boatright <jboatri@emory.edu>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 13:50:08 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Keep it coming; we Mk 3 owners know which is the best Sprite. I believe
that the Mk 3 is the rarest Sprite except for the Austin-only 71 not sold
in the US. We'll all be laughing at you misguided Bugeye owners once the
rest of the world starts thinking like us... thinking like us... thinking
like us...

Jeff

At 12:30 PM -0400 7/19/99, George Procyshyn wrote:
> Some people have more money than good sense.
> Maybe in a bugeye, but a '66?
>
> > Austin-Healey 1966 Sprite MKIII 'Roadster' 1275cc
> > Beautiful and Professional Ground Up restoration (1997).
> > British Racing Green, cream leather seats, cream removable top. Beige
> > carpets.
> > Roll bar, mini-lite wheels, racing gas cap and racing steering wheel.
> > Over $17,000 invested (all receipts available) including $3,000 spent in
> > June 1999
> . Will sacrifice
> > for $10,500 obo.

Jeffrey H. Boatright, PhD