Re: MOMO Steering wheel Hub for SPRITE

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MOMO Steering wheel Hub for SPRITE
From: "Angela Hervey-Tennyson & Peter Westcott" <toobmany@bigpond.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 21:28:51 +1000
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
The hub you have is probably from a MkIII on which had a wider spline.  In
a previous existence I sold Momos and I seem to recall the small splined
hubs were obsolete.  If you hunt around the stockists you might find one,
bear in mind the spline is the same as early Spitfire (I think).
Alternatively fit a MkIII on steering column, the only difference is in the
spline.

Peter