Re: Non LBC

To: derfman <derfman@eatel.net>
Subject: Re: Non LBC
From: Steven Fooshee <fooshst@stumail.gc.cc.fl.us>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 19:04:52 -0500
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
    That really wasn't meant for traditional motorcycle enthusiasts. Here on
Florida beaches, there's been a real increase in the yuppie-wanna-be
spend-$15000-and-show-off population. I drive around 1000 miles a week and
get tired of following them. I guess I could find a better way to vent about
people, just because they have nowhere to go.
    In my defense though, I still think it was a bad design 90-whatever
years ago ;>

--
1987 RX-7 TII: APEXiboneztokicohoosierdaddiesgreddyeibachlowesmagnecorcone
MCMLXIX Sprite: "Motor Toad"