Re: scooter wannabe's

To: "Larry Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "cfchrist" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: scooter wannabe's
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 20:05:54 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
As one of the first year Apache Instructor Pilots.... YEAH I HEARD they
want us back.... but then Don't you think it would be a good Idea to
believe in and trust your Commander and Chief ?.....

I can just see flying at night with one eye ... on a Range complex.... in
charge of 16 other instructors.... with Egyptian students in the Pilots
station....

Hmm let me think about it and I will get back to you.....   Sorry don't
need to think..... NOPE... don't want to go back...

Funny thing about the whole deal... my biggest complaint in all honesty was
that I had said I would come and Help at the Conclave in Atlanta several
years ago... and my Young snot nosed commander cancelled my leave because
he wanted me there....

Keith Turk.... ( if you gotta work for an Ass it might as well be your own
Ass)
----------
> From: Larry Miller <millerls@ado13.com>
> To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>; spridgets@autox.team.net; cfchrist
<cfchrist@earthlink.net>
> Subject: Re: scooter wannabe's
> Date: Thursday, July 22, 1999 7:39 AM
>
> Hey Keith, I hear the army is hurting for experienced Apache pilots.
Wanna
> give it another shot?
>
> Larry Miller
> http://www.ado13.com
> Ever Feel Like You Are Diagonally Parked In a Parallel Universe?

there