Su carb tuning book, Was "RE: Cylinders 1 & 2 Sooty !"

Subject: Su carb tuning book, Was "RE: Cylinders 1 & 2 Sooty !"
From: "Toby Atwater" <tob@sb.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 15:34:10 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Im looking through my University Hand Book, to see if they offer a Major in
SU carb tuning..... nope no luck... damn... I need to learn one of these
days... Anybody recommend a good book?

Thanks

Toby

Toby Atwater,   Santa Barbara, CA, tob@taltec.net
1969 Austin Healey Sprite, mk 4 (not running... carb probs... idle at 3000
rpm or nothing is no good....)
1971 FJ-40 Toyota Land Cruiser