Floorboard hole

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Floorboard hole
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 08:53:18 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
As I was working under my '77 Midget on Sunday, I looked up and saw the new
clevis pin I had installed on the hand brake lever.  I installed it after I
took out the driver's seat and pulled the lever out into the interior, but
somebody had cut a two inch hole in the floorboard at the exact spot to get
at it.  It is a fairly ragged hole, not like the opening under the tranny,
which is nicely finished.

I suppose I will cut a piece of sheet metal and use some SS screws to cover
the hole from the bottom.  I'd rather not have water splashing up in there to
cause more problems with the lever.  It's never one thing, but two things!

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport