Bugeye Radiator Question?

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bugeye Radiator Question?
From: Dan Mullis <dmullis@Adobe.COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 07:36:49 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
GOod Morning,

I had my bugeye radiator recored. While it was in
the shop I put in a 1275 instead of the 948.  I got
the radiator back yesterday and it does not fit.  Do
I just need to put in the original water pump pulley
or is this a larger problem?  I was looking at the
pictures of Frank Clarici's in British Car Magazine
and it looks as if he is running with an original
radiator.  Anyhow it was late and I thought I would
send an email to the list and save myself a couple
of hours of fiddleing.

Thanks,

Dan Mullis

(http://www.ncal.verio.com/~djames/car.html)

ps. I plan on updating the page this weekend.  I
have done a lot of work and fixed some flaws that
listers pointed out.