Re: EFI

To: Larry Miller <millerls@ado13.com>
Subject: Re: EFI
From: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 10:26:55 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Larry,
yes, a member of this list is working on it, I'm sure he will come forward
:-)

TRM also shows SU replacement throttle bodies which I think would be much
cooler!  I don't know if they are actually available.  Their full page ad
in Grassroots Motorsports shows them "available early 1998"  (yes, 1998).

Ulix

On Wed, 28 Jul 1999, Larry Miller wrote:

> Has anyone on the list looked into installing EFI on a Spridget?
>
> TRM (http://www.twminduction.com) lists throttle bodies that replace a Weber
> DCOE. They also seem to have some of the other parts that would be
> required...
>

> Larry Miller
> http://www.ado13.com
> A Day Without Sunshine Is Like--Night.